China MC Methyl Cellulose Manufacturer
Methyl Cellulose(MC) is a chemical compound derived from cellulose. It is sold under a variety of trade names and is used as a thickener and emulsifier in various food and cosmetic products, and also as a bulk-forming laxative.
These water soluble polymers are excellent thickeners, binders, and film formers for a variety of applications including ceramic extrusion, adhesives, coatings, inks, and agrochemicals. Solutions of methylcellulose will reversible gel under heat to a rigid gel structure providing a controllable boost in green strength.
showed physical inertia, in the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics are widely
used as thickener, protective colloid, auxiliary emulsifiers, pigment, adhesive and film-forming agent tablets. Also be used for the substrate suspension or viscous eye drops, and as drug stabilizers, oral laxative, gargle Contact lens wetting solution and the cornea of the main raw material, also used as a reinforcing material. Preparation of methyl cellulose sustained-release hydrophilic matrix agents, microporous film or multilayer coating film release formulations.
Gel temperature (℃)
27.5 - 31.5
Viscosity(cps, 2% Solution)
15, 20, 50, 100, 400, 4000,30000,50000
2. General Properties
· Being Hydrophilic and water-soluble
· Being Non-digestible, Non-Allergenic, Non-Ionic, Non-GMO
· Being tasteless and odorless
· Being stable in the range of pH(3~11)
· Proven to be safe and stable material
· Delivering excellent water-holding property
· Maintaining shape by the unique property of reversible thermo-gelling
· Providing excellent film formation for coated foods and dietary supplements
· Acting as a replacement of Gluten, Fat, and Egg white
· Working for various food and pharma applications as foam stabilizer, emulsifier, dispersing agent, etc.
25kg paper bags with PE inner ;